Wednesday, February 23, 2011

TALK ABOUT BANG FOR YOUR BUCK....





Posted by Picasa
I picked up these four paintings last weekend at a sale held at modest home for $10, that is $10 for all four!  They appear to be mixed medium, oil and pastels signed Ross. Now I don't venture to say Ross is a known artist but he does have some talent.
They are good size measuring 26"x26", 2 are framed and 2 are back mounted frameless and ready to hang.
All I have to say is that while taking them out of my car our neighbor  talked me out of the one on the upper right.
They are photographed and posted so Teddie bring me $2.50 and come get your painting!




Click on any image for a closer look!
Tracy

1 comment:

  1. Tracy, I couldn't possibly take one of your fab paintings. Then again...

    ReplyDelete